Monday, January 28, 2008

cat pee = baking


so, to stray from the general topic of this here blog thing is not something i really thought about until i became the best baker in the world. basically, my cat got locked in my bedroom one day and peed on my bed. this meant that i had to sleep in my sister's room while i waited for a new mattress. because i didn't really like just hanging out in her room, i decided to bake some things. now, i guess to be completely truthful, i would have to tell you that a lady i work with baked these raspberry chocolate turnovers, gave me one and i decided i wanted to make them and couldn't stop baking, but i won't tell you that because forever in my mind, cat pee = baking. while i now have a new bed, i still want to bake. yesterday i decided to make chocolate cake cookies with orange butter cream icing. i looked on the internet for recipes but then discovered i had no cake mix at home....yadda yadda yadda...i made chocolate mini cupcakes with a caramel better cream/cream cheese icing. as you read this i hear you saying "oh snap!" and to that i say, "yes, yes they were excellent, thank you for the snap."

No comments: